Finally, some good advice from Cosmo
LA, FINALS: BELISSA ESCOBEDO+RHIANNON MCGAVIN, “KNOCK KNOCK”
Listen to this.
We need this.
This is so important. This is so important. This is so important.
omg thanks morgan ok i’m gonna use this as an excuse to talk about the poem a little
1) me and belissa had been discussing the idea of this poem for two months and then one day at practice we wrote it out in like, 20 minutes (grumpy girls are a renewable resource!)
2) the original poem was six minutes long, good god (we also talked about lolita, homophobia and transphobia towards survivors, and i think we had 8 slogans total at the breakdown (renewable resource!!), also the opening was way more disgusting whoops
3) i would get belissa angry before we performed by whispering “MEXICO LOST”
4) or, similarly, “HARRY STYLES LOOKS LIKE A GOBLIN”
5) this is definitely the most fucked up poem team la brought to bnv, double whoops
6) my mom keeps sharing this video on facebook so i hope the pta enjoys it
7) i’m still kinda waiting for us to get jumped by slutwalk la organizers
8) when you do the fake vomiting 10 times in a row for practice, your abs get SUCH A WORKOUT!!
Two students, James and John were given a grammar test by their teacher. The question was, “is it better to use “had” or “had had” in this example sentence?”
The teacher collected the tests, and looked over their answers.
James, while John had had “had”, had had “had had.” “Had had” had had a better effect on the teacher.
welcome to the english language
australia’s got a lot of fucked up shit going on but at least we can say our last mass shooting was 18 years ago
because after it happened we placed higher restrictions on gun ownership
because that’s the logical fucking thing to do
why test on animals when there are prisons full of rapists
because the prisons aren’t actually full of rapists
the rapists run free and the prisons are full of people charged with weed possession